2010 Emmy Recap

8.30.2010

Screw the Super Bowl and The World Series, I live for Award Shows. The 62 Prime Time Emmy Awards aired last night, and host Jimmy Fallon helped make it my favorite Emmy broadcast to date. Check out the hilarious opening featuring the cast of Glee



Then there's the fashion. There were some beautiful gowns, and some horrible dresses. Here are my picks for best and worst dressed.


Best Dressed





Worst Dressed

 

Honorable Mentions


Click here for a full list of winners.

I was disappointed that  my beloved Grey's Anatomy was shut out. I also wanted Kiefer Sutherland to get some gold for his final season as ass kicker and world saver Jack Bauer on 24. Did your favorite shows get recognized?










3 comments :

Leah said...

Ok, so why did Betty White go to warderobe on the set of Golden Girls for her dress?? C'mon Son!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing! And by the way, Thank you for being a friend Leah :p

Unknown said...

Thanks, Deidre -- Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails