American Idol, Another Reason To Love Adele and Bruno Mars Covers Katy Perry

1.20.2011

I was thumbing through the latest issue of Marie Claire and I was tickled pink to see a piece on Adele. She's asked a series of questions including "What's the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?" Her answer? "I’m bitter. I don’t remember the good things." I love this chick!




Her new album 21 comes out this Tuesday in the UK and in February for the US.



So you know I'm not a fan of Katy Perry. Yea her songs are catchy but I wouldn't put money on anything she does. Bruno Mars has covered her hit California Girls and me likey.


Did anyone catch American Idol last night? I was pleasantly surprised that the new judges didn't suck. I assumed it would be a hot mess, but it was refreshing to have the judges focus on the contestants and not each other. Remember when Simon and Paula used to play footsie and make jokes under their breath? Well that's dunzo. The judges are focused and now the contestants are star struck and in awe of the new panel members Jennifer Lopez and Stephen Tyler. Has anyone noticed that those two have the same hair?


Back in the 90's J-Lo worked my nerves. I was mad at her for being everywhere all the time. Last night, she did a pretty good job. She's soft as a roll of Charmin but she was entertaining and had more of a presence than past female judges. No one sang any J-Lo tunes for their audition but the season is young and I will lose my mind if someone busts out Taco Flavored Kisses


What are your thoughts on Idol? Did you miss Simon, Ellen, and Kara? Do you have an early fave? Did you like Randy's naughty school girl get up? Let's discuss :)

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails