"O" Happy Day!

2.29.2012

Y'all...
You know it's serious when I start with a "y'all." OK, something so major, so epic, so monumental, is happening in less than 30 days and I am about to burst with excitement and joy.


No, I'm not getting married, I'm not moving, but I will fulfill a dream that has been 25 years in the making.




I'm going to see OPRAH!!!!!!!






Her legendary talk show came to an end nearly a year ago and I thought I had missed my opportunity to see Lady O do her thing in front of a live audience.  As promised, she hasn't gone away, but she's started a new chapter on her OWN Network.


On March 26, she's filming an episode of her powerful series Lifeclass at the Peabody Opera House in St. Louis with Rev. T.D. Jakes, and I will be in the audience!


Season one of Lifeclass blew my mind. Each night, Oprah revisited the most unforgettable topics from the Oprah Winfrey Show and how those stories, and guests can serve as teachable moments to help you live your best life. 

Last week it was announced that season 2 was in the works and Oprah was taking the show on the road.Tickets were given away at random via an online lottery process and my dear friend and Lifeclassmate, Dewaynia scored a pair! I can't think of anyone I'd rather go with. We have spent countless hours in my room, with notebooks and Kleenex consuming the life lessons and applying them to our personal goals. Now we get a chance to see Professor Oprah in person and together.


So now we play the waiting game. Tickets have been booked, hotel is set. I think Dewaynia has her outfit selected!  I will keep you updated as we receive more details, but for now I hope you will set your DVRs and tune in.





No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails