Joy in the Morning: Beyonce and Jay-Z On The Run Tour

4.28.2014

Sup?

So I've been threatening to come out of web-tirement for a few months now but, life kept getting in the way and we will get to that later!

I was having a really rough morning. I was work-a-cidal meaning I was dying to get home. No shade to my job, it was just difficult returning to work after spending a wonderful weekend with my loved ones plus I was sleepy and hangry. Not to mention, it's been a craptastic week in pop culture. Between shower rod sex, housewives fighting and racist team owners, I needed some good news. And at 8:10 my Lord delivered.





For real, for real, I wept. Real tears when I heard about Beyonce and Jay-Z touring together. For those of you who aren't down with the Carters, follow the ushers and they will show you to the exits to the left, to the left.

 If you know me, you know I've been waiting for this since Skippy was a puppy. This is my Super Bowl. These are my Olympics, this is the mother trucking CARTER FAMILY ON TOUR!!!

My friend/co-worker told me the news and my response was too colorful to repost (my momma reads this) but let's just say I lost every ounce of chill the I was blessed with.

 
Y'all just don't know. When the rumors started circulating, I threw some change in my Bey Bank and I am so glad I did! Tickets are on sale tomorrow for Beehive stans like myself and I am throwing all my coins at Queen Bey. And let's face it, they don't need my change, when Blue Ivy is walking around like this:

Point is, I'm over the moon and I'm ready for this concert! I've seen them separately but never together. I thought about posting the tour schedule on here but I don't need no competition when I'm placing my order. Y'all are on ya own!

Until then, just know that I am going to do whatever it takes to get to this show. If you know anyone looking for part time help, a kidney, some lady eggs, just holla at me ok? 

And to quote Nettie Harris from The Color Purple, when it comes to the On The Run Tour: 




Have a BEYutiful day!!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails