Get Your Sip On

5.16.2015

Everyone doubts my skills as a mixologist because I am not the most eloquent when it comes to naming my drinks.

My crew laughed at the idea of Finger Juice, inspired my one of my favorite shows Jane The Virgin. 

Jane's grandmother believes you can't bring beauty back to a rose (your body, relationships, etc) once you've crushed it (lies, premarital sex, pick yo' sin)  with your hands. 

Enter my spin on the lesson, not only is the rose ruined, your finger juice aka hand sweat adds to the damage.

So here is the recipe inspired by episode 2 of DeeTales Finger Juice

Deidre's Finger Juice Cocktail
1 bottle of Simple syrup 
1 small package Black berries
1 bottle of Rose' (chilled) get it? Rose?
1 bottle of Blueberry vodka (chilled)


1.Take 1/2 cup of simple syrup and your blackberries and muddle

2. Pour bottle of Rosé' and blueberry vodka into pitcher 

3. Add berry/syrup mixture

4. Stir

You're done! Feel free to add more syrup to sweeten the drink. 

Serves 10 or 5 if your friends are lushes 






Dee-licious! Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Oh and drink responsibly! 

💗 Deidre

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails