Dee-Style: Drew Barrymore

9.14.2010

Let's face it, Drew Barrymore is one of the coolest chicks on the planet. Seriously, she's one of  few celebs I consider a FIMH (friend in my head).




Who wouldn't want to be friends with Drew? I mean minus the Poison Ivy period, and that laughable Amy Fischer TV movie, she hasn't made a movie I didn't like. 

She charmed us as "Josie Grossie" in Never Been Kissed.
She kicked bad guy butt in the Charlie's Angels movies. 

And in my favorite Drew Barrymore movie, she gave the Cinderella fairytale some much needed moxie in Ever After.


What I love about Drew is she can look like a million bucks on the red carpet at the Oscars, then turn around and wow the fashionistas with a simple every day look like the one below.


Drew wore this last month when she made an appearance on The Daily Show. The shirt is from Alternative Apparel, Ksubi Jeans, and YSL pumps. I'm sure the shoes alone cost over $500, but I  recreated the Dee-Style version for under $150!












Jacket: Deilia's 49.50
Jeans: Arden B $25
Hat: Forever 21 $14.80 (I have this myself)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 $5.80
T-Shirt: Wet Seal $10.99
Shoes: Forever 21 $22.80


Totally cute right? And it is flattering to women of ALL sizes. Don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and go all out and wear the hat. I know a lot of women don't like to draw attention to themselves but I say why not? I know I'm going to rock mine! I hope you enjoyed my very first look for less!
Until next time,
Deidre



































No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails