True Blood Finale Party

9.15.2010



I still can’t believe I got to be a part of the official HBO True Blood season finale party here in North Carolina! It was one of the most exhausting days of my life but I had so much fun with all of our listeners and True Blood fanatics.

The day started with the pre-show outside the Carolina Theatre. We had signs, karaoke, a dance off and a costume contest for tickets to the invite only event.




Special thanks to Kristen Bauer Van Straten who plays vampire and Fangtasia owner Pam, the very handsome Kevin Alejandro who plays LaFayette's boyfriend Jesus, and Todd Lowe who plays Terry Bellefleur. They showed up and participated in a Q&A with the audience. Around 8:45 we all took our seats, munched on popcorn (I drank a lot of wine) and we watched the True Blood finale on the big screen.

Thanks to Brie Reeder who did my make-up for the event, Jennifer Westmoreland who took most of these photos, and my friends at HBO and Time Warner Cable for allowing me to host the pre-show. 

Are you a fan of True Blood? What were your thoughts on the finale?

Until next time,
Deidre


No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails