Beautiful B.B.

10.14.2010





Let's face it, I have some pretty awesome friends. Seriously, my friends rock my face off. One of my newest friends is Brie Reeder. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she's also as sweet as can be. Brie is an accomplished esthetician, make up artist, model, and has even done some film work.


I met Brie and her husband Michael a few months ago at an event for a non-profit and we hit it off instantly. After a few exchanges via texts, and Facebook, we finally got together at their home where Brie did my make up for my True Blood event last month.





Brie used an air brush technique on my skin that made my foundation last all day, and it looked so even and smooth! It didn't even feel like I had make up on my face. 
















Here is the completed look (excuse the hair)








I am a little conservative when it comes to my make up. I wanted a natural look, and I got exactly what I wanted. Smooth, polished, and classy.








Here are some other examples of her work










Here is a make up tutorial she's posted for Iman Cosmetic's Leather and contest, yep she uses all kinds of make up, for all skin tones :)





For more info on my friend Brie, please check out her site Makeup By B.B., and follow her on TwitterFacebook! She's always willing to give tips and reviews of the best products out there. 



















4 comments :

b.b. said...

you are seriously the BEST! I <3 you D.

Anonymous said...

how awesome, i would love to have that done. it looked amazing!!

Unknown said...

She's really good. I can't wait to try this look later on

Unknown said...

even better if you have a big, special event coming up, she'll bring the beautiful to you...she'll come to your house and do the makeup. how freakin' convenient is that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails